I'm an Italian guy with a progressive passion about photography, i was born in Switzerland, lived in Italy but now...i'm in Spain (Barcelona).
I have no very long experience in photography, i just press the button when i fell it's time for it.
I've started with analogic cameras, after some years of complete lack of interest about digital photography i'm trying to back.
After a trip in Spain whit backpack and a digital camera I discovered again the beauty of talk with photos. Basic courses, personal research or an intensive year training are relevant only to bring out your own style and a very personal way of seeing things and communicate them, but the road is very long.
EXPERIENCES AND EXPOSITIONS
- Civic center Can Bastè 2018, Barcelona, Spain: "Raval recuenrdos y recursos"
- Primavera fotografica May 2017: "Women of the independence" Ostra, Italy
- Artisti all'opera 2016 Ostra, Italia
- Fiesta mayor de Gracia 2017 Barcelona, Spain: "Lands"
- Celtic Festival 2013, Montelago, Italy 3· pl. photographic contest
- Civic centre Patì Llimona 2018, Barcelona, Spain: photojournalism exposition
- Senigallia Italy 2015: "Frames for the common life".
- Photojournalism course at civic centre Patì Llimona, Barcelona. 2017
- Photojournalism course at Escuela Date Cuenta, Barcelona. 2017
- Project "Frames for the common life" 2015, Senigallia, Italia.